A Six Senses resort is coming to Niseko in 2024 ~ 2025. On April 8, the Hokkaido Shimbun newspaper reported that IHG Lodges & Resorts is planning the luxurious resort for the Hirafu district.
The 100-room resort will probably be 700 meters south-east of the Grand Hirafu ski slopes. Roughly 11,000 sqm of land has been bought for the event.
Niseko, together with many inbound-dependent vacationer areas in Japan, has been combating the dearth of overseas vacationers as a result of pandemic. Nevertheless, this has not stopped the tempo of growth with resort and resort builders anticipating demand to return as soon as worldwide journey resumes.
Current and up-coming tasks in Niseko:
- A Capella-branded resort is deliberate for the Hanazono district in 2024 ~ 2025
- Hong-Kong primarily based Apex Property is planning the 16.Eight hectare Hana Creek villas and resorts
- Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono opened in January 2020
- A 230-room Nikko resort is deliberate for Hanazono
- Higashiyama Niseko Village, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve opened in December 2020
Supply: The Hokkaido Shimbun, April 8, 2021.
156 complete views, 28 views at the moment